– Bitcoin is in news again because of its Blockchain technology, which is now used by ICICI, Yes Banks and others for maintaining ledgers.
– What is Bitcoin? Why it was issued? How does it work? How is it used in illegal activities? What is bitcoin mining and hashrate?
– What are the applications of bitcoin’s blockchain technology for financial transactions?
– What is the stand of RBI and Ratan Watal committtee on the blockchain technology?
Next lecture: Since demonetization the focus has been on promoting the usage of bank money and digital payments; therefore, next time we’ll dwell further into theory and current affairs on these issues, including recommendations of Ratan Watal and Chandrababu Naidu Committees, and Economic Survey for promotion of digital payment, and the recommendation have been implemented in Budget-2017 to reduce cash-transaction.
Powerpoints available under Mrunal.org/download
– Faculty Name: You know who
– Powerpoint available at http://Mrunal.org/download goto Mediafire folder – “Powerpoint” -“1_Economy_Mrunal” – there goto “BES17_Budget_Eco_Survey” and you’ll find the powerpoints.
– Exam-Utility: UPSC IAS IPS Civil service exam, Prelims, CSAT, Mains, Staff selection SSC-CGL, IBPS, SBI, RBI and other banking exams; LIC, EPFO, FCI & other PSU exams; CDS, CAPF and other defense services exams; GPSC, MPPCS, RPSC & other State PCS services exams with Indian Economy, Budget, Banking, Public Finance in its syllabus- with descriptive questions and answer writing.
Discussion about this post