Cindicator aims to improve decision making abilities in investing by using wisdom of the crowd.
Full report by Crush Crypto: https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-cindicator/
Download the free ICO Guide which contains 6 simple steps for analyzing any ICOs to find the winning projects: https://crushcrypto.com/youtube/
Note: This is not a paid review. We do not offer promotional or advertising services. Our content is based on our own research, analysis and personal opinion.
What does the company/project do?
Founded in 2015, Cindicator aims to improve decision making abilities in investing by using wisdom of the crowd.
The platform, now on a mobile app, asks users questions about the financial / cryptocurrency market.
What are the tokens used for and how can token holders make money?
CND tokens are used to incentivize forecasters to provide accurate forecasts as the more accurate they are, the more CNDs they will earn.
After receiving the relevant licenses, Cindicator will allocate 20% of the crowdsale funding to a portfolio that is managed by Cindicator’s hybrid intelligence. Potential profit from this portfolio will be used to buy back CND tokens from exchanges and distribute such tokens to the forecasters, in proportion to their rating, accuracy, and participation over a given period.
There are two uses of CND – to obtain intelligence that are accessible from holding CND or from spending CND.
Each CND token holder can obtain a new level of access to Cindicator’s indicators, indices, data, services, information, and analytical products.
The level of access and the products and tools available will depend on the quantity of tokens in each holder’s possession, which will in turn be influenced by the level of active participation in the ecosystem.
Additional intelligence can only be purchased using CND:
– Daily/weekly/monthly distribution of indicators via messenger/email.
– SaaS (Software as a Service) – a website with an access to indicators and analytics of Hybrid Intelligence for various events.
– Mobile application.
– API access.
As services will be provided to CND holders or for purchase via CND, the more valuable Cindicator intelligence is, the more valuable CND tokens should be.
– The hard cap of US$15 million is relatively low for a solid project, allowing limited downside.
– Multiple institutional investors have already invested in Cindicator, meaning that the company has already passed due diligence of those investors.
– The project is two years in the making and has a mobile app released with over 10,000 users. Cindicator also announced that two funds decided to contribute to the crowdsale in addition to being clients of Cindicator.
– Emotions and speculation currently drives a large part of the cryptocurrency market. With Cindicator’s platform, investors can easily understand what the crowd thinks in real time and act accordingly based upon the information.
– The token system makes sense because it provides an incentive for forecasters to actively participate and provide accurate predictions.
– Cindicator is targeting both the traditional financial market and crypto market. Since the two markets are quite different in terms of infrastructure (data sources, news flow, etc), Cindicator may have trouble focusing on the two markets at the same time.
– There are a number of competitors in the artificial intelligence and finance space – Numerai, Enigma, and other crypto data providers such as Santiment and Coindash. All of those projects have a market cap in the $25 to $50 million range. It may be difficult for Cindicator to trade at a market cap significantly higher than that of competitors.
The information in this video is for educational purposes only and is not investment advice. Please do your own research before making any investment decisions. Cryptocurrency investments are volatile and high risk in nature. Don’t invest more than what you can afford to lose. Crush Crypto makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained in this video or any sites linked to or from this video.