In this video, I give detailed analysis of Chronobank TIME initial coin offering (ICO). Their website is at https://chronobank.io/
– Small chance of massive long-term profitability. Very unlikely, but if successful, TIME ownership could make significant sums in issuance and transaction fees.
– Possible short-term pop when trading begins on markets for TIME tokens.
– Large development team, and lead project developer is very smart.
– Highly unlikely project succeeds because why is it better than normal contract-for-hire websites and other providers?
– ICO may be over-priced for each token issued, coming in at about $10 per token.
– Very complex mechanisms underlying the core functioning of the project, seems very ripe for corruption or system error.
– ICO is not fully funded as of yet, with 14 days left, it has raised 3.3 mil. which is well below the 50% threshold. On their website, they list project funding based on money given, and major projects are not funded yet according to their site.
– Other potential unknowns not quantified as of yet.
Digital assets may lose holders all of their capital investment. This video makes no guarantees, and does not certify that the information provided is correct. Do your own research, make your own choices. This video is my personal commentary only.