Presented by Stephan Tual, CCO – (Twitter: @stephantual)
Companion Document: https://medium.com/@ethereumproject/4790bf5f7743
Ethereum is a platform that makes it possible for any developer to write and distribute next-generation decentralized applications.
Borrowing the concept of distributed consensus and cryptographic proof that makes cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin so effective in trustless payments, Ethereum extends the use of these technologies to trustless agreements. This allows developers to easily build innovative new products on a censorship and collusion-resistant foundation.
Ethereum will go live in Winter 2014/2015, in the meantime we are regularly releasing alpha software so you can try your hand at building distributed applications.
Main site: https://www.ethereum.org
IRC Freenode: #ethereum
—– Credits —–
– Italian: Thank you to Angelo Milanetti (http://angelomilan.it)
– Russian: Thank you to Ihor Starepravo (http://www.nebel.tv/)
– Japanese: Thank you to Takeo Nishikata
– Portugese: Thank you to Paul Miller
– Spanish: Thank you to Adrián Calvo
– Romanian: Thank you to Aurel Iancu (http://www.meetup.com/Ethereum-Bucharest/)
– German: Thank you to Karsten
– Czech: Thank you to Digital Dreamer
– Polish: Thank you to Oskar Paolini
– Swedish: Thank you to Patrick Kothbauer
Music used with permission by Omar Mill – http://www.serein.co.uk/releases/olan-mill-pine