10 Best Betting Sites Not on Gamstop UK in 2023
Gamstop is a UK-based self-exclusion scheme that helps protect problem gamblers. All betting sites that are licensed by the Gambling Commission must adhere to Gamstop restrictions.
That said, there are plenty of legitimate betting sites outside of the Gambling Commission’s jurisdiction – meaning Gamstop isn’t recognized.
In this guide, we reveal the 10 best betting sites not on Gamstop in 2023.
The Top 10 UK Betting Sites Not on Gamstop
Listed below are the 10 best betting sites not on Gamstop for safety, withdrawal times, and bonuses:
- Mega Dice – Overall best betting site for those restricted by Gamstop. This regulated casino and sportsbook has a solid reputation for swift payments – it processes deposits and withdrawals instantly. What’s more, Mega Dice doesn’t have a KYC process in place, so players can gamble anonymously. Players will receive a 200% matched deposit bonus when signing up – plus 50 free spins.
- Lucky Block – One of the best online casinos for those on Gamstop. It supports thousands of slots, table games, and sports betting markets. While UK players need to use a VPN, Lucky Block does not collect any personal information or contact details. Moreover, Lucky Block offers a huge sign-up bonus – the first deposit is matched by 200% up to €10,000 (about £8,500). Crypto deposits and withdrawals are processed instantly.
- BC.Game – Leading betting site offering a huge suite of gambling products. This ranges from sports betting and lotteries to table games and slots. BC.Game also offers ‘provably fair’ games like plinko, keno, and mines. The minimum deposit is just $10 (about £7.50). That said, BC.Game offers a 180% matched deposit bonus of up to $20,000 (about £15,000) when signing up. This top-rated crypto casino processes withdrawals in 5-10 minutes.
- Heybets – Popular betting site that offers classic casino games like roulette, blackjack, and baccarat. In addition to slots, it also supports live dealer tables. Not to mention a fully-fledged sportsbook. This crypto-centric casino offers speedy deposits and withdrawals across five popular coins – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, USD Coin, and Litecoin.
- Cloudbet – Players have been gambling cryptocurrencies at Cloudbet since 2013. Those joining Cloudbet today will receive a 100% deposit bonus of up to 5 BTC. Cloudbet supports table games with live dealers, as well as slots, sports betting, and horse racing markets. Cloudbet offers an anonymous gambling experience – so Gamstop isn’t recognized.
- VAVE – Another popular crypto casino that supports thousands of games. No personal information is collected and withdrawals are processed quickly. Moreover, there is a 1 BTC deposit bonus available to new players. This can be claimed in the sportsbook and casino, which values the welcome package at 2 BTC.
- Fairspin – Fairspin offers a huge range of gambling games – including slots, live dealers, and sports betting. It also supports live game shows, including Deal or No Deal, Football Studio, and Monopoly. Like many of the casinos on this list, Fairspin supports cryptocurrencies and debit/credit cards. However, the latter will trigger a KYC process.
- Wazamba – A relatively new betting site that accepts fiat money and cryptocurrencies. Its sportsbook includes horse racing, virtuals, and dozens of traditional sports. Casino games and live dealers are also available. First-time customers will receive a 100% sportsbook bonus of up to $100 (about £75).
- Jackbit – Jackbit offers a significant range of betting markets, covering everything from football and darts to boxing, cricket, and rugby. Players will receive a bonus of up to $100 (about £75) for every three bets placed. Jackbit also supports horse racing and esports betting, plus a comprehensive casino suite.
- Betplay – An online betting site that offers a sportsbook, poker room, and plenty of classic casino games. Those depositing and withdrawing funds with Bitcoin will benefit from instant payments. Altcoins like Ethereum and XRP are also fast, usually taking just a few minutes to process. A 1,000 USDT welcome package awaits first-time players.
The above betting sites that are not on Gamstop are regulated outside of the UK, so don’t participate in the program.
The Top 10 UK Betting Sites Not on Gamstop
While there are many betting sites not on Gamstop, not all are legitimate. UK players should do their homework before selecting a provider.
Below, we review the 10 best non-Gamstop betting sites in the UK for 2023.
1. Mega Dice – Overall Best Non-Gamstop Betting Site with a 200% Bonus up to 1 BTC + 50 Free Spins
We rank Mega Dice as the overall best non-Gamstop betting site for UK players. This popular betting site is regulated by the Governor of Curaçao, so it offers a safe gambling experience for all. Not only that, but Mega Dice allows players to gamble anonymously. The registration process simply requires an email address and a password.
This is because Mega Dice specializes in cryptocurrency payments – which do not follow the same KYC requirements as fiat money. Mega Dice accepts some of the best cryptocurrencies to buy, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, Cardano, Tether, and Dogecoin. Mega Dice also accepts conventional payment methods – such as debit and credit cards.
However, this requires players to go through a KYC process – which also means slower withdrawals. To benefit from instant payouts, players will need to gamble cryptocurrencies. The minimum deposit requirement at Mega Dice is very low – just 0.0001 BTC is needed Moreover, deposits are usually credited within a couple of minutes.
Mega Dice also offers new players a welcome package. The first deposit is matched by 200% up to 1 BTC. New players will also receive 50 free spins. The welcome package comes with wagering requirements of 40 times the bonus. Mega Dice also offers deposit reloads every week and it recently launched a VIP program for regular players.
In terms of betting markets, Mega Dice has it all. It supports most global sporting events, including football, basketball, cricket, snooker, darts, rugby, and boxing. Bets can be placed pre-match or in-play. Competitive odds are available on most markets. We also like that Mega Dice offers combo boosts on hand-picked accumulators.
The Mega Dice sportsbook can be accessed on desktop and smartphone devices. Mega Dice is also one of the best Bitcoin casinos. It supports thousands of games, including roulette, craps, blackjack, slots, and baccarat. Those seeking a live dealer experience will find dozens of tables – including game shows like Monopoly.
- Overall best non-Gamstop betting site
- Gamble anonymously when depositing crypto (no KYC)
- Withdrawals are processed instantly
- Thousands of sports betting markets every day
- Competitive odds on most sporting events
- 24/7 customer service
- Welcome package includes a 200% matched bonus and 50 free spins
- Debit/credit card payments require players to complete a KYC process
2. Lucky Block – Bet on Sports Anonymously and Benefit From Instant Withdrawals
Lucky Block is also one of the best UK bookies not on Gamstop. Before we proceed, do note that UK players need to use a VPN to access Lucky Block. This is because of geographic restrictions on UK IP addresses. If this isn’t an issue, players can open a Lucky Block account anonymously. It doesn’t collect any personal information other than an email address.
That said, this is only the case when depositing, gambling, and withdrawing cryptocurrencies. Those opting for a debit/credit card or e-wallet will need to go through KYC. Accepted cryptocurrencies are plentiful, including Bitcoin, Cardano, Tether, Dogecoin, XRP, BNB, and many others. Lucky Block is known for its speedy cryptocurrency payments.
Not only are deposits processed instantly but withdrawals too. Furthermore, there are no withdrawal limits on Lucky Block. This will appeal to players that like to bet big. High rollers will also like the Lucky Block welcome bonus. New players will have their first deposit matched by 200%. The maximum bonus amount is €10,000 (about £8,500).
Players also receive 50 free spins depositing at least €20 (about £17). Existing players will receive a 40% bonus every week. This is capped at €200 (about £170). The bonus funds can be used in the Lucky Block sportsbook or casino. Its sportsbook offers some of the best odds in the space. Bets can be placed on football, rugby, cricket, snooker, and much more.
Lucky Block also has an in-play betting department, which also offers great odds. Its sportsbook also supports esports betting and virtual racing, Although the lack of horse or greyhound betting might be a drawback for some. In the casino department, Lucky Block supports table games, live dealers, and thousands of slots.
This includes jackpot slots and Megaways, not to mention bonus buys. Lucky Block is also one of the best betting sites not on Gamstop for customer service. Most players find that its 24/7 live chat feature is always reliable, and it usually takes under a minute to connect to an agent. We also like that Lucky Block is mobile-friendly, so players can gamble on the move.
- No KYC process when gambling with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Get a 200% deposit bonus when signing up
- 24/7 live chat with a top-rated customer service team
- Some of the best sportsbook odds in the market
- Withdrawal questions are processed instantly
- Weekly deposit reloads for existing players
- Players from the UK need to use a VPN
3. BC.Game – Non-Gamstop Sportsbook With Withdrawals Processed Under 10 Minutes
BC.Game is a popular betting site that holds a Curaçao e-Gaming license. This means that BC.Game is not signed up to the Gamstop program. In fact, BC.Game doesn’t ask for any personal information when players open an account. So this is another top-rated betting site that supports anonymous gambling.
We also like that BC.Game accepts a huge range of cryptocurrencies. Not only Bitcoin but over 150 of the best altcoins. Moreover, BC.Game usually processes deposits and withdrawals in 5-10 minutes. So players don’t need to wait around for payment delays. BC.Game also offers one of the best Bitcoin casino bonuses in the market.
It matches the first deposit by 180%. The maximum bonus available is $20,000 (about £15,000). The welcome bonus doesn’t follow standard wagering requirements. This is because a small segment of the bonus funds are released when players place bets. We found that this can be more beneficial to players, as they don’t need to meet a huge wagering target.
The BC.Game sportsbook is very extensive. It supports the most popular sports, including football, cricket, American football, darts, basketball, and tennis. It also offers competitive odds on esports games like Dota 2 and FIFA. BC.Game also has a bet schedule. Players can click on their preferred sport and BC.Game will show which betting events are about to start.
Players will also find traditional casino games on BC.Game. This includes everything from table games and live dealers to slots and video poker. There is a VIP program for regular players. There is no requirement to sign up, as players are automatically enrolled. BC.Game also offers a mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Is not signed up to the Gamstop program
- No KYC requirements
- Supports over 150 cryptocurrencies
- Extensive sportsbook covering dozens of sports and esports
- 180% deposit bonus for new players
- One of the best betting apps not on Gamstop (iOS and Android)
- Most bonuses in the VIP program are tailored to casino games
4. Heybets – One of the Best Non-Gamstop Sportsbooks for In-Play Betting
Heybets is a non-Gamstop sportsbook that offers a huge range of betting markets. In particular, it’s one of the best options to gamble on games in-play. The vast majority of in-play events offer competitive odds and come with plenty of betting options. Football, for example, covers everything from corner and yellow card bets to handicaps and total goals.
In addition to football, Heybets also supports tennis, cricket, ice hockey, rugby, American football, and boxing. Many other sports are covered around the clock. Heybets also offers casino games, including slots and live dealers. There is no sign-up bonus for new players, but Heybets does offer regular sportsbook promotions.
Moreover, players can get started without needing to provide any personal information. This KYC-free sportsbook accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USD Coin, and Tether. The minimum deposit is $10 (about £7.50). Players note that withdrawals are usually processed in minutes rather than hours. But no specific timeframe is quoted by Heybets.
- One of the best non-Gamstop bookies for in-play betting
- Huge range of betting markets across dozens of sports
- Quick sign-up process without any KYC requirements
- Regular sportsbook promotions
- No sign-up package for new players
- Only five cryptocurrencies are accepted
5. Cloudbet – Trusted Casino and Sportsbook With a 10-Year Track Record
Cloudbet offers one of the largest bonuses in the industry. And best of all, there is no KYC process when signing up – so players don’t need to worry about Gamstop restrictions. The sign-up bonus is a 100% matched deposit offer. Players can claim up to 5 BTC in bonus funds. This values the bonus at about £115,000 based on current GBP/BTC prices.
The wagering requirement on the bonus is as follows; Cloudbet releases 0.001 BTC for every 150 points earned. In other words, Cloudbet gives players points for each bet placed. And when 150 points are earned, 0.001 BTC of the bonus amount can be withdrawn instantly. In addition, we like that the Cloudbet sportsbook offers a huge range of betting markets.
Not only on traditional sports but esports, horse racing, and virtuals too. Moreover, in-play betting markets are available 24/7. Cloudbet was launched in 2013, so is one of the best non-Gamstop betting sites for trust. It approves withdrawals instantly and offers top-notch customer support. Cloudbet also has a casino with slots, table games, live dealers, and video poker.
- Established sportsbook that was launched in 2013
- 24/7 customer service
- One of the best no ID verification casinos
- 100% deposit bonus of up to 5 BTC
- Gamble on sports, esports, horse racing, and virtuals
- The bonus wagering requirements might be confusing for some players
6. Vave – 1 BTC Sportsbook Bonus and Hundreds of Betting Markets per Event
Vave is another non-Gamstop bookie that offers an attractive welcome package. Those depositing into its sportsbook for the first time will receive a 100% deposit boost. This is capped at 1 BTC and comes with wagering requirements of 5x. Those looking to play casino games too will also get a 100% deposit bonus.
This follows the same terms as the sportsbook package but wagering is much higher at 40x. Vave specializes in cryptocurrency payments, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other altcoins. It offers fast deposits and withdrawals, often processed in just 10 minutes. What’s more, players can open an account without needing to provide any personal information.
We also like that Vave offers hundreds of betting markets on most sporting events. For example, more than 900 betting options are offered in the upcoming FIFA Women’s World Cup. This includes dozens of handicap lines and other niche bets. In addition to football, Vave supports dozens of other sports. We also like that Vave is licensed by the Governor of Curaçao.
- Hundreds of betting options on most sporting events
- Competitive odds on pre-match and in-play games
- 1 BTC sportsbook and casino bonus for new players
- Payments are usually approved in about 10 minutes
- 40x wagering on the casino bonus
7. Fairspin – Comprehensive Betting Site With Four Deposit Bonuses for New Players
Fairspin is another top-rated betting site to consider today. It isn’t part of the Gamstop program, so all players are welcome to open an account. Fairspin accepts payment in cryptocurrencies, so no personal details or KYC requirements are in place. Once the account is open, players can claim four deposit bonuses.
The first deposit is matched by 100% and comes with 30 free spins. The next two deposits are matched by 75% and each comes with 30 free spins. The fourth deposit is matched by 200% and comes with 50 free spins. This bonus will appeal to active gamblers, considering the high wagering requirements of 60x.
The Fairspin sportsbook covers the vast majority of sports. It also offers odds on esports games. Casino games are supported too, including thousands of slots. Not to mention table games like baccarat, roulette, and blackjack. Fairspin also runs jackpot tournaments. This includes slot tournaments with life-changing prizes.
- First-time players receive four deposit bonuses
- The welcome package also includes 140 free spins
- Open an account in seconds – no KYC requirements
- Mobile-friendly sportsbook
- 60x wagering on the sign-up bonus
8. Wazamba – Bonus-Rich Betting Site Accepting Debit/Credit Cards and Crypto
Wazamba is a hybrid betting site that accepts debit/credit card and crypto payments. Irrespective of the chosen deposit method, all Wazamba accounts must go through a KYC process. This means that players won’t be able to gamble anonymously. That said, Wazamba is not part of the Gamstop program, so it’s still an option worth considering.
Moreover, Wazamba is one of the Uk betting sites not on Gamstop for bonuses. The sign-up bonus offers a 100% matched deposit boost of up to $100 (about £75). What’s more, existing players can claim a 50% deposit reload every week. This is capped at $500 (about £375). Wazamba also runs regular sportsbook promotions on popular tournaments.
For instance, it’s currently offering a €1,500 (about £1,300) prize pot on the Masters. Players earn points for placing wagers and correctly predicting round outcomes. Wazamba also offers a wide range of casino games. This includes jackpot and bonus buy slots, roulette, baccarat, and plenty of live dealer tables.
- Lots of bonuses available for new and existing players
- Regular sportsbook tournaments with generous prizes
- Supports debit/credit cards and cryptocurrencies
- Also supports slots, roulette, blackjack, and other casino classics
- All accounts require personal information and KYC checks
9. Jackbit – Popular Online Bookie for Horse Racing Betting
Jackbit is one of the best betting sites without Gamstop for gambling on horse racing. It supports all horse racing meetings in the UK and Ireland. What’s more, Jackbit also supports international meetings. This includes races in the US, Australia, Chile, and many other countries. In addition to esports and virtuals, Jackbit also supports traditional sports.
This includes everything from football, golf, and tennis to boxing, ice hockey, and cricket. There are plenty of betting markets offered on each event. In-play betting markets are also supported. We also like that Jackbit for its 3+1 bonus offer. This credits the player’s account with a free bet after every three wagers. That said, Jackbit doesn’t offer any welcome bonuses to first-time customers.
Moreover, Jackbit doesn’t offer a mobile app. Instead, the Jackbit sportsbook can be accessed via standard mobile browsers. The user experience is just as user-friendly as the main desktop website. Jackbit offers 24/7 customer support and payments are processed in cryptocurrencies. Best of all, deposits and withdrawals are processed instantly.
- Top non-Gamstop betting site for horse racing
- Great odds on football, tennis, and other major sports
- Thousands of slots and other casino games
- Mobile-friendly betting site
- Get a free bet for every three bets placed
- No welcome bonuses for new players
10. Betplay – Instant Bitcoin Withdrawals and a 100% Deposit Bonus for New Players
Betplay is a popular crypto betting site that offers anonymous accounts and super-fast payments. In fact, payments made in Bitcoin are processed instantly. This is the case for deposits and withdrawals. We also like that Betplay supports other cryptocurrencies. This includes everything from BUSD and Ethereum to XRP and Tether.
As a non-KYC sportsbook, Betplay is not registered with Gamstop. After creating an account, players can claim a 100% deposit bonus. While we like that the maximum bonus is generous at 1,000 USDT, wagering requirements of 80x must be met. This is much higher than the industry. In addition, Betplay offers 10% cashback on losses every week.
The Betplay sportsbook offers pre-match and in-play markets. It supports football, tennis, cricket, basketball, and other popular sports. Betplay also supports live poker tournaments. Traffic is at its highest on Sundays, as Betplay runs a weekly freeroll event. This is free to enter and comes with a prize pot of $300 (about £235).
- Instant Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals
- KYC-free sportsbook that isn’t registered with Gamstop
- Live poker tournaments with a weekly freeroll event
- Also supports casino games with live dealers
- The welcome bonus comes with wagering requirements of 80x
What is a Non-Gamstop Sports Betting Site?
Non-Gamstop betting sites are gambling providers that aren’t signed up with Gamstop. This means that non-Gamstop betting sites aren’t regulated in the UK. After all, the Gambling Commission states that its licensees must participate in the Gamstop program.
Instead, we found that the best non-Gamstop betting sites are regulated in other jurisdictions. Many of the betting sites discussed today hold a Curaçao e-gaming license. This enables the provider to accept clients from all over the world.
Moreover, many non-Gamstop betting sites specialize in cryptocurrency payments. This enables players to gamble Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other popular digital assets. Most importantly, players should ensure that their chosen non-Gamstop betting site is safe.
Not only should it hold a gambling license but it should have a solid reputation with players. This is why we like Mega Dice. This regulated online sportsbook offers instant payouts, 24/7 customer service, and a smooth gambling experience.
Why Use Bookies Not on Gamstop?
In this section, we explore some of the benefits of using a non-Gamstop betting site.
Gamstop-Registered Players are Welcome
The obvious benefit is that non-Gamstop betting sites do not participate in the Gamstop program. As we mentioned above, this is only a legal requirement for bookies that are licensed by the UK’s Gambling Commission.
And as the best non-Gamstop casinos are regulated in other jurisdictions, the same rules do not apply.
Crucially, Gamstop self-exclusions cannot be reversed. This means players need to wait until the self-exclusion period has passed before they can gamble with a UK-based platform. So using an offshore sportsbook is the only option for those in the midst of a self-exclusion ban.
No KYC Process
UK-based sportsbooks are regulated by the Gambling Commission, meaning they must follow standard KYC procedures. This means that players will need to provide personal information when setting up an account.
It also means that UK sportsbooks must ask for a copy of a driver’s license or passport. This is in addition to a recently-issued proof of address. Naturally, this means that there is no way of bypassing Gamstop restrictions.
In contrast, the best non-Gamstop betting sites specialize in cryptocurrency payments. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin aren’t legal tender, so traditional KYC procedures aren’t requirements.
This means that non-Gamstop betting sites offer an anonymous gambling experience. In most cases, players are only asked for an email address when registering.
When depositing fiat money at a non-Gamstop betting site – a KYC process will be required. Unlike cryptocurrencies, fiat money (e.g. pounds) payments follow strict anti-money laundering laws. This means that players will need to upload some ID and a proof of address before making a withdrawal.
Super-Fast Withdrawals (Often Instant)
The best non-Gamstop betting sites that we reviewed today offer super-fast withdrawals. In fact, Mega Dice and Lucky Block approve withdrawals instantly. This is unheard of in the traditional sportsbook industry.
Once again, this is because Mega Dice and Lucky Block accept cryptocurrency payments. As soon as the withdrawal request is made, it is automatically processed. So, instead of waiting days to receive their winnings, it shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
How to Pick a Non-Gamstop Betting Site
There are many non-Gamstop betting sites to choose from. But players should do their research before proceeding. After all, extra precautions need to be taken when using a sportsbook that isn’t regulated by the UK’s Gambling Commission.
Below, we explain how we ranked the 10 best UK sports betting sites not on Gamstop.
Safety, Regulation, and Trust
It goes without saying that players should only consider using a non-Gamstop bookie that can be trusted. This can be difficult to assess. The best course of action is to check whether the non-Gamstop bookie is regulated.
As we mentioned earlier, Mega Dice is authorized and regulated by the Governor of Curaçao. While this gambling body might not be known to many in the UK, it’s actually one of the most established globally. In fact, the Curaçao Gaming Control Board was founded in 1999.
In addition to regulation, we also evaluate reviews in the public domain. For example, by researching gambling-related forums. This enables us to assess how each non-Gamstop betting site is viewed by current players.
Account Opening Experience
Make no mistake about it – we much prefer non-Gamstop betting sites that offer a smooth sign-up process. This means that players should not need to go through never-ending hoops just to open an account.
This is why like non-Gamstop sportsbooks that specialize in cryptocurrencies. In many cases, there is no requirement to provide personal information, such as a name or nationality.
Instead, only an email address is needed to get started. This will particularly appeal to players that are restricted by a Gamstop self-exclusion.
Bonuses and Promotions
Many non-Gamstop sportsbooks offer bonuses to first-time players. This is known as the welcome package and often includes a matched deposit bonus.
New players at Lucky Block and Mega Dice will receive a 200% deposit bonus. Both of these non-Gamstop bookies also offer new players 50 free spins. The only requirement is that the first deposit must be at least €20 (about £17).
Range of Sports
Most non-Gamstop bookies offer a wide range of sporting markets. This will usually include football leagues in the UK and abroad. Rugby, cricket, tennis, boxing, darts, and snooker are also supported by most non-Gamstop bookies.
Moreover, platforms like Mega Dice, Lucky Block, and BC.Game also offer esports betting. This covers games like Valorant, Counter-Strike, FIFA, and League of Legends.
Those looking for a non-Gamstop bookie supporting horse racing can check out Cloudbet. This is a popular KYC-free sportsbook that was founded in 2013.
Live Betting Markets
All of the non-Gamstop betting sites we reviewed earlier offer in-play betting. This should be a minimum requirement for all sports gamblers.
It’s worth checking if the chosen bookie offers a ‘cashout’ feature. This enables players to lock in their winnings before the game finishes. The cashout offer will reflect the current odds of the game.
Players should also check what payment methods the non-Gamstop bookie accepts. All of the sportsbooks discussed today specialize in cryptocurrencies. While this payment type might be new to some, it comes with many benefits. For instance, instant payments and anonymous betting accounts.
Some non-Gamstop sportsbooks also accept traditional payment methods. For example, Mega Dice allows players to deposit funds with a debit/credit card. Just remember that players will need to go through a KYC process when using a non-crypto payment type.
Deposit/Withdrawal Limits and Times
We also prefer non-Gamstop betting sites that have clear deposit and withdrawal terms. This should include the minimum deposit requirement for each supported payment method. The bookie should also state whether there are any withdrawal limits in place.
Just as important is the time it takes for the non-Gamstop bookie to process withdrawal requests. Traditional sportsbooks usually take a couple of days before they approve payouts. Mega Dice, on the other hand, approves withdrawals instantly.
Most non-Gamstop betting sites offer a smooth user experience. But this isn’t always the case – so it makes sense to browse each platform before signing up.
Not only on the desktop website but its mobile platform. The account opening and deposit process should also be user-friendly.
Are Betting Sites Not on Gamstop Safe? Things to Consider
UK players should never sign up with a non-Gamstop bookie unless it offers a safe gambling experience.
The most important considerations to make are as follows:
- Licensing: While non-Gamstop bookies aren’t regulated in the UK, they should still hold a respected gambling license. The top providers in this industry, including Mega Dice and Lucky Block, are regulated in Curaçao. This is an established and trusted gambling body that traces its roots back to 1999.
- Security: Players should also check what security measures are in place to protect their accounts. For example, Mega Dice offers two-factor authentication – which is a solid security tool. In addition to a password, this requires players to enter a unique code when signing in. The code can only be obtained from the player’s registered mobile number.
- Responsible Gambling: Just because a bookie doesn’t participate in the Gamstop program, it should still protect players from problem gambling. Credible sportsbooks in this industry will have their own self-exclusion tools in place.
Ultimately, players should use a non-Gamstop bookie at their own risk. Without protections from the UK Gambling Commission, there is little recourse if things don’t go to plan.
In summary, betting sites that are regulated in the UK must participate in the Gamstop program. That said, there are plenty of legitimate betting sites that are regulated outside of the UK and thus – don’t recognize Gamstop.
Mega Dice is the overall best non-Gamstop bookie. This regulated sportsbook offers instant deposits and withdrawals, and there is no KYC process when signing up. We also like that Mega Dice offers a 200% deposit boost to new players.
Which Betting Sites Aren’t on Gamstop?
Some of the best betting sites that aren’t on Gamestop include Mega Dice, Lucky Block, and BC.Game. These platforms are regulated outside of the UK, so don’t participate in the Gamstop program.
Disclaimer: The text below is an advertorial article that is not part of Cryptonews.com editorial content.